Saturday, February 6, 2016

Lost power duing 5.1.1 update, stuck at google screen.

Out of the box, remote paired, went straight to update to version 5.1.1, but the cable on my power strip must have come loose during the update and now im stuck at the Google screen.

Ive pressed and held down the bluetooth button on the bottom of the player and got into recovery mode. When it gets to the "No command" portion, I press and hold again to get the options to factory reset the device, but this does not fix the problem and the Nexus Player boots right back to the Google screen. So I wipe the cache, then factory reset, but that fails to work too.

I have OTG USB adapters, is there a way I can copy a stock image to a flash drive and restore the system?

Is there an app that I can install to help restore via USB cable?

Ive read alot of threads, but almost all of them have to do with rooting or flashing to Lollirock, so I dont have any dev tools installed and have only had limited success in using ADB in the past. What am I missing?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1XaIhlJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment