Monday, February 29, 2016

Lg l9 p760 stuck on Lg logo, Dead android icon with red triangle appears

Hi to all... I have rooted lg l9 just with rootking aplication, didn't unlock bootloader (I don't know how to do it but I have read that it is important :D ) .. it worked perfect, but after few days it stuck on black screen with
Secure booting unsuccesfull
Cause:

I have fixed that with Lg flash tool and V20H_00.kdz , it worked fine for a few days, and now it is stuck on lg logo , I cant do anything, when I want to do a hard reset dead android icon with red triangle apears... I tried again with Lg flash tool but it stops on 50% every time... I dont know what is problem here... I am new in all this and know to do something just with good explanation :D
I'm running out of hope, sorry for my english :))


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/215CsGL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment