Sunday, February 28, 2016

Can someone help me get the MK5 or OH1 Odin TAR file?

So little back story-ish, I decided to wipe my phone clean. It's last baseband before I tried using Odin on it was OH1. I tried looking for an OH1 tar file but I couldn't find one. So genius me decided to use the NJ2 TAR I had laying around. This flashed no problem. I ended up getting stuck in a boot-loop though. My phone just stayed at the Samsung Logo. At this point I'm still thinking I HAVE A CHANCE STILL. So I ended up finding an OH1 TAR but everytime I use it I get "SECURE CHECK FAIL: aboot". So I'm thinking that the OH1 TAR file is broken. I decided to download and install Kies and try and use that to restore. I've tried multiple times to use Kies to restore but it always errors out without recovery code and the error:"SW REV CHECK FAIL : Fused 2 > Binary 1" on the phone. I tried extracting the MK5 TAR from Kies's temp files but I don't know If I did it correctly. Odin errors out as well.

If y'all could help me out that'd be amazingballs.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TKJqBI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment