Monday, February 29, 2016

Android - Not loading short url/ page not found

Hello. I search problem with google but i don't found a help. I have a problem with loading a short url on any broswer. I click on url, broswer is loading page(change a url to oryginal) and i see error page not found. Link is working on pc. This is no spam. I'm a member of a private group on fb about sale of aliexpress and 90% girls using short url "goo.gl" it's not working on my broswer. Goo.gl is changing to s.click.aliexpress.com and loading error "not found" i ask the girls about this and Any girl dont have a problem with loading this page, only me. What is a solution. I add filter to google analytics and still dont work

using a decode url is... :eek::rolleyes: spend a lot time

Android 4.4.2, mobile phone lg l65 (d280), root


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1ReGNSN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment