Monday, February 29, 2016

Problems with GMail!

Hello, I got myself a Moto X Style yesterday morning. Seems like a great phone. But it is the first android phone I have had where GMail is the main email app to use.
Now I have used GMail for basic Google Account emails before. And it seemed rather fast to open and load. And also receiving emails.
But for some reason now I have my Google Email and my Hotmail Email and it seems to either take a really long time to receive e-mails on my Hotmail or it just doesn't notify me at all.
Plus when I even try to open the app it usually doesn't load for a long time. Or just seems to hang so I have to close it down from recents. Then try it again.
Has any one else encountered these problems. It would be great to get some help. Thank you.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1ReGNSG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment