Sunday, February 28, 2016

Microphone re-arrangment

Hello dear friends,

My OPO had all its microphone components replaced but that did not solve the issue, only on speakerphone does the other side hear me, thus i cannot use it in public...which is rather annoying.

The next option was to switch the audio chip component on the PCB, but that is both risky and expensive.. rendering this option not so favorable..

I know of such file that tells the phone which mic works at what mode, but im not a coder my self.. I was wondering if one such good soul would be kind enough to make me that file and guide me how to replace my original one, so that my phone will be spared from the bin... Phone is rooted, with TWN recovery.

thanks.

prone


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TKJpxv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment