Sunday, February 28, 2016

Wi-Fi connectivity issues, Resetting mobile internet

I'm having trouble with keeping my Redmi Note 2 connected to home Wi-Fi. In the Wi-Fi menu, it often shows "Authentication problem". I am not experiencing this issue with any other Wi-Fi connection. Also, I have double checked to make sure the password is correct, and it definitely is not a password problem as it sometimes works.

I've even tried changing the password of my router, as well as the SSID (router wireless network name) to something else, thinking that it may have been a factor. Both methods did not help.

In addition to this, I am getting very poor reception at home for my data connection speeds. I don't think this is an issue with the phone though, as an iPhone 6S at home also has poor reception. However, I'm trying to figure out how to reset the network settings and I can't find it anywhere in the menus..

Would appreciate any assistance! Thanks.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1XSBPAj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment