Monday, February 29, 2016

Any ROM with Hardwarebutton Key Switch on Android MM?

Hey folks, I hope I got the right section for my question:
Do someone know any ROM Based on Android Marshmellow, which inkludes a funktion to swap the hardwarekeys "back" and "menu"? So, I think since Lollipop, Android swapped these buttons and I can just not habituate with that! :(
Everyone is crying about FP and laser autofokus, but no one inkludes this small function. Yes the most ROMs allow to give the menu/recents button some options to change, but I want the BACK button at the right and the MENU button on the left and holding home for RECENTS.
I've tried so many ROMs on different states, but never found that function.

Well, maybe you guys know such a ROM, where the funcion is included and if there never was one I would appreciate it if someone would inklude this in future ROMs! THANK YOU!

Oh btw. the latest version with that function I've found is the RAZOR fix from jan'16 (http://ift.tt/215CsGB), but this is still Lollipop and comes with some bugs for me. Their official website is still down for me, I can't get more information.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TJUHks
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment