Monday, February 29, 2016

[ISSIUE] My display has started to show opacity difects on the edges

Hi everyone!
My display has started to show a circle of washed-out colours on the edges and I don't know why. It has all started when I unlocked the bootloader and changed the stock rom with the sultanxda's rom. The problem persist with other rom's, not only his one, and I wanted to ask you if it is a problem tha I can fix myself or it is possible call the assistance and ask for a new opo.

this is a video mad by myself to explain better my problem
watch?v=F6O5yi3X68g
(put it on the end of youtube video. sorry the xda rules don't give me the permission to post the entire link because it's my first thread)

thank you for your attention and patience
regards


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1oSk608
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment