Monday, February 29, 2016

BioactiveBlack - Custom Unlocked Boot Logo - Image Set

I did a lot of work on this Boot Logo !
I either re-sampled or remade all the images.
I made sure they were all 96 dpi and the correct size and pure black backgrounds.

It's only tested on the Stock 5.1 Moto E 2nd gen 2015

I flashed it to my phone and tested it out and i seen no problems.. let me know if you all see any.

This is all black with a weird Biohazard symbol as the boot image.
If your phone is locked the boot image should have RED highlights and BLUE for unlocked phones.
One of the things i wanted to do is re-make the button / captions.
I noticed Motorola had done a sloppy job on all the images i noticed many little errors..
Such as their up/down arrow buttons were not a true black background.
Anyway i wanted to redo them so they looked a bit better and would be easier to read.
I think my captions look better :)

This is the unlocked Boot image..



So i decided to drop any TEXT on it..
i tested out with new & old Android fonts and figured it looked better with no words.
This also has black background charger screens.

I did all the GFX with Fireworks and you can edit the theme how you want with "Motorola Boot Logo Maker"
I created a Logo.bin and flashed it but i also saved the flashable .zip from the Logo program (untested)
So i added the zip file here as an attachment.
If you want to use "Minimal ADB and Fastboot" to flash it use "mfastboot flash logo logo.bin" (extract .bin first)
Boot the phone to Bootloader then plug in PC and run command then reboot phone.
If you do the flashable zip route i think you just put it on an SD card and boot TWRP then run flash from there.
I Always flash with ADB though..

Lastly i had been using some basic Motorola logo mod's i made of the stock logo just converted black
So i could upload that version too if people don't want the crazy weird Biohazard thing.
Suggestions are welcome ;)
Oh and i used my own custom animated boot theme i made way back that is all black.. Posted here also.
It's an animation intro from Aqua Hunger Teen Force - The bank robbery intro scene.

Attached Files
File Type: zip logo.zip - [Click for QR Code] (512.4 KB)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1KXgpA9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment