Sunday, February 7, 2016

DIGOOR DG2 Help Please !

Can anyone help me please with my new handset ?

Anyone know where to get a ROM for DG2 so I can try and fix my problems, or would a full reset help ?

I have a new one here that arrived 2 weeks ago from geekbuying, their support have ignored all my emails and so have Digoor, Chinese NY has
now arrived so thats another week with no spare phone.... Thank goodness my Meizu M2 and S6 Blade are OK :)

My 2 problems are handset goes to sleep / switches off many times if on standby, even with battery full, only way to get it back on, is to connect a charger and wait 2 minutes
Nightmare !

and I have in my Wifi settings an error all the time (even although wifi does work) NVRAM WARNING:Err = 0x10

Do you think the 2 could be related ? Would this cause the handset to power off ?

Thanks

maxmix


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1mmngam
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment