Saturday, February 27, 2016

HTC One Bricked - Turns on, but can't access fastboot or recovery

So my friend sold me his busted HTC One, telling me it wasn't turning on. I took it upon myself to get it fixed up.

It seemed completely dead, but after plugging it in to charge, and holding power + volume up + volume down, I got it to turn on to the HTC screen when charging, then turn off. I can access the bootloader screen by holding power + volume down, but the bootloader screen goes crazy.

The first option will keep selecting itself, then going back and loops like that. If I try scroll down, it instantly selects the thing I scroll to, which is either reboot or power off.

If I select recovery on the main screen, it boots to the HTC logo and turns off.

Not too bummed, as I only payed $35 AUD, but really would like to try get it fixed up.

Thanks! :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RuPawb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment