Monday, February 8, 2016

Voice cutting out on calls a potential radio issue?

On my OnePlus One, my call quality has been funky. I am on the most up to date CM - Cyanogen12.1.1 build LMY48Y. My signal bar shows high, but the person I'm calling says I keep cutting out and they can't hear what I'm saying. I can always hear the other person. This continues for the duration of the call. If I call back, the connection is then perfect (or not - might take a couple more calls). Once connected, my voice either cuts out the whole call or it doesn't. (This doesn't change during the call). My calls never disconnect.

Is this a potential issue with the radio? Maybe during one of the OTA updates, the radio was changed recently? Where's the best place to start? A factory reset, or flashing a new radio? I have not rooted the phone yet, if that makes a difference.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1QRaPhw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment