Friday, February 5, 2016

samsung s5 4g problem

hello guys

this is the first time i write here with the hoo thats some one can help me.

i bought s5 mobile from Iraq and used it in holland but i cant get 4g network. called samsung in holland they told me my mob. from another region they cant help me, called my provider ( T-Mobile) they told me they wont help me because i havent bought a mob. from T-Mobile .

searched the net and found alot of threads but nothing can active 4g .

in my network modes i have only three and it should be four ( wcdma/gsm and wcdma only and gsm only) no LTE option .

the guy from T-Mobile told me again its from another region maybe thats why.

SM-G900H
g900hxxu1bol2
android 5


can some one please help me ?

thank you


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/20eOzRe
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment