Saturday, February 6, 2016

[Q] System Wiped, Volume Down Button Broken

Alright, I am in quite the pickle right now with my device. I have an AT&T M7, I picked it up online used. The volume down button is pretty much broke and only works very, very rarely. I was having some reception issues and figured I'd do a complete wipe in TWRP, system included and I was pretty stupid that I accidentally rebooted instead of pushing a rom to it. Now I'm stuck with the HTC boot up screen when I turn it on, and I've been trying to catch it at just the right time to boot into the bootloader by holding power and volume down, letting it shut off manually and waiting for it to reboot but to no avail. I scoured the internet before coming here as a last resort, to see if anyone could help. If it's completely screwed I'm going to just sell it for parts. Thank you all in advance!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1ofZuhO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment