Saturday, February 6, 2016

Notification pull down button on the navbar?

Hey,

I'm new to XDA as user but have been lurking around for a while now.

Anyhow, I'm wondering if there is any way to get a notification pull down button on my navbar (on screen buttons). I'm not talking about a gesture shortcut or anything, just a 4th button.

I've tried the newest resurrect remix ROM which just received an update which included a notification button only the ROM isn't a daily driver. There are just to many bugs.

I'm open for suggestions and hope it's done with a simple xposed module but I've searched long enough to doubt it.

There are screens as attachments from the resurrect ROM to give a preview.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Screenshot_20160206-154645.jpg Views: N/A Size: 78.5 KB ID: 3636575   Click image for larger version Name: Screenshot_20160206-154915.png Views: N/A Size: 84.3 KB ID: 3636576  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SABdA5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment