Monday, February 8, 2016

Miracast and Bluetooth lollipop aosp

In lollipop there is an option to cast screen in display settings with wireless display active, I have the m7spr ,in 5.0.2 cm12 it works almost flawless but some lag , I use a Bluetooth controller(Asus gamepad) to play games using miracast, something similar to the nexus player, but during use the Bluetooth stops working ,the controller stays connected but does not allow me to push anything from the control, the only way I have found to make it work is turn the Bluetooth off and on again and reconnect , is there anyway I can fix this as cm12.1 5.1.1 aosp ROMs the miracast is broken and 4.4.4 doesn't support many games ,it has to do with the Bluetooth activity system app as it does sometimes fc , so can anyone help me fix this or a rom that has no problems , and also somehow to improve performance when streaming the screen ,I'm using roku TV with miracast capable ,with 6M internet


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1LbNva2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment