Saturday, February 6, 2016

I have no Operating System on Galaxy S6

HELLO!

I recently had issues with my Galaxy S6 after "unrooting it".
In short way as possible:
1. I have Rooted my S6
2. I have decided to unroot it
3. I have downloaded stock rom from Sammobile (correct one yes)
4. The flash failed leaving me with some errors.
5. I have flashed twrp recovery and it fixed the problem.
6. Today I have turned my phone off and it got stock in boot loop
7. I tried clearing cache. Didn't help.
8. I cleared internal storage (Factory reset) and my phone didn't turn on at all... I went into twrp again to find out that there is literally nothing on my phone apart from the TWRP recovery...
9. I have access to Download Mode/Recovery mode .

I have tried flashing stock firmware on the phone and it didn't work becuase Odin is giving me errors all the time. Please don't bother providing me solutions with Odin as I have tried literally everything, different usb ports, versions of Odin etc etc. didn't work.

Is there any way to fix this? Maybe Custom Rom CM13 ?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Rdz3oi
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment