Saturday, February 6, 2016

Google Play Movies won't play, just giving an error.

I can't get any of my Play Movie to play on my phone. I know that initially they didn't allow them to work with rooted phones, but now this was supposed to be fixed. I don't get a specific error code, just that an error occurred and the movie can not play. I've done everything that Google suggests to troubleshoot (wipe cache, data, download the movie, delete then redownload) and emailed Google with no response. Does anyone have any suggestions (making Play Movie a system app, etc)? I'm on a Note 3 using Sac's Note 4 port 4.4.4, thanks in advance.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Screenshot_2016-02-06-09-40-45.png Views: N/A Size: 54.4 KB ID: 3636515  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VZfKOI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment