Friday, February 5, 2016

Does anyone else hate the battery life on this phone?

I'm not very happy with the battery life so far. Some website had tips on getting more battery life and one of them was to turn the screen brightness all the way down. That's way too dark. I keep it a little less than half.

I always have it 100% charge before I go to work. I normally work 8:30-5:00, but today we had some snow and went in at 11AM. So, today we skipped taking our morning tea/coffee break, which I'd normally be using my phone on. The only thing different about my morning is that I used the alarm clock 2 more times than normal.

All I did so far was listen to 3, maybe 4 videos on YouTube on my drive to work through bluetooth, check a few notifications, and my lunch break I updated every app that said it had an update.

I'm down to 45% already!

If I go into battery to see what is using my battery, everything in there only adds up to 20%.. so 45% I have left + 20% I just mentioned = 65%.. where did the other 35% go?

Screen 7%, Mediaserver 3%, YouTube 2%, Android OS 1%, Android System 1%, Phone Idle 1%, Google Play Store 1%, Google Services 1%, Cell Standby 1%, Wi-Fi 1%, Chrome 1%.

I've got hardly anything installed since I just got the phone. Haven't even rooted it yet. Only have about 4 apps installed, which I mostly don't use yet.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1L3Iikt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment