Saturday, February 6, 2016

A Wileyfox bootanimation (another one!)

WhileyFox

The default bootanimation is too plain and there is no official Wileyfox bootanimation out there, so inspired by this post, I made one myself

It's called WhileyFox, since it sounds like Wileyfox and the phone takes a WHILE to boot :p

DOWNLOAD (or look in the attachments)

DEMO:


Install the apk and go to Themes Manager, customize a theme, select the bootanimation option and choose "WhileyFox"

V2
I might make a V2, because I can:
  • make the animation smoother
  • upload it to official Cyanogen Theme Store
  • improve the end animation
  • (maybe) make the end animation fade or something (if possible)
  • (etc)
I'll wait and see if people like this and if they do, I will make the v2

Note: For some reason sometimes on a phone the downloaded apk is corrupted, download it using computer if it happens

Attached Files
File Type: apk WhileyFoxV1.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.69 MB)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1ofQCZu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment