Wednesday, April 27, 2016

My Moto G (Dual Sim) XT1033 has been stuck Completely! Please Help!!!

This was my first attempt rooting and removing boot-loader and all kind of that stuff!

It went well, I followed some guide on Internet and I Successfully unlocked boot loader, Followed Officiate guide from Motorola Company and Installed cyanogenmod 13. It ran pretty smooth and well but I have not rooted my phone, and then I decided to root my phone up, so Went to this link and followed their steps:

(Root (Supersu/Super User) zip file - Method)

I downloaded Superuser.zip file with my Cell and then I did everything perfectly as video directed, It gave message saying "Successful". Then Rebooted My Phone and from that Time, My phone constantly showing Animation of CM-13 Loading/Booting Screen. Its like forever, So Confused what to do!?

In addition I tried everything I can I went to fastboot options and then went on recovery but it doesn't starting TWRP Screen. Anything doesn't work, Factory, Recovery, BP Tools, QCOM, And All just gives ****ing Normal Boot up and then Forever CM Booting Animation!!!

Please Help!

Thanks In Advance! :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VBvn2t
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment