Saturday, April 30, 2016

Has Android 6 some equalizer implemented? Settings to tweak? (Not Viper4Android)

Hi.

Android apparently has some sort of equalizer. When I play music is sounds better but louder than voice, which sounds distorted.
I assume there are different equalizer settings for each.
Because voice sounds distorted I wanted to search for something tweaking the settings.

Currently I only know Viper4Android, which has to be installed as an app.
I cannot use Viper4Android, so I wanted to search for some Equalizer settings built in Android 6.0.1 itself.
Could you help me finding them? Is there anything to tweak them (build.prop)?

Where do I start looking?

Specifically it is about my smartwatch, the speaker works fine but in phone mode the voice is distorted.
I want to find some way to tweak this.
Asus Zenwatch 2, rooted


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SAxNMh
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment