Friday, April 29, 2016

Phone suddenly switched off. Dead, not charging, orange led blinking.

Hello all,

I have a htc desire 820 single sim. I had absolutely no problems with baterry etc.. This phone has only 4 months - i didnt put it into water.
I have unlocked bootloader and rooted my phone 3 weeks ago but it was running with no problems. I didnt install any aggressive software that may brick the phone. I just wanted to get access to all files.

So two days ago in the evening i just installed Skype app and wanted to download a file sent by my friend then in the moment that i was downloading my phone suddenly went off - just like there was no batterry etc (i remember it was more than 30% of batterry). I couldn't turn it on - 0 react. I tried to charge him - the orange led is blinking with 1 sec frequency. I left this phone overnight and still nothing - now its 2nd day that its charging and still nothing. I doubt it was a virus becouse i recieved this file on other phone without any problems.

I tried:
-volume buttons - booting in loader = nothing
-plenty chargers, cables = nothin
-charging via pc usb = nothing
-phone is not detected in pc after i connect it (just orange led blinking)

My question is, what actually happened? What else could i do to try to unbrick my phone?
The day before it got bricked i accidently let it fall down on the ground but frim 40cm distance (i have a silicone cover around) = but i didnt notice anything after falldown.

Thank You for any advices.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1r0ZvHv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment