Friday, April 29, 2016

Home and recent button disabled

Hi all,
After hooking my phone up to a car stereo, the home and recent key stopped working.
Let me explain:
I just bought a Pioneer avh-x5800dab, with a built in feature that makes it possible to mirror your android device to your head unit. When i unplugged my phone from the head unit, the recent and home button stopped working.
The recent button lights up when i press it, and i can wake and unlock my phone with the home key. Also, both keys works in TWRP. So to me it seems android has unmapped the keys.
Back key works as normal.
I am running KryxOS R1.3
What i have tried so far:
Wipe cache and dalvik.
Uninstalled all apps related to the pioneer head unit.
Dirty flashed the rom.

I would prefer not to clean flash the rom again. Any help and suggestions would be hugely appreciated!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1N5bKNK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment