Friday, April 29, 2016

Red LED from RGB Software or Hardware

Hi Guys and Gals,

I have a question and I am hoping someone with some electrical/software knowledge can chime in and help me out.

I have an RK3066 based android Mercedes Double din unit and the RED LED from the RGB will not work. Blue and Green work fine it is only Red that does not work.

It used to work fine and then all of a sudden I enter the car one day and it's green, (I use a green and red mix to create orange which is the default Mercedes color)

Yesterday it magicall started working again after having not worked for 2 weeks and today it is gone again.

Green slider works
Blue slider works
Red slider makes no color changes and if green and blue are all the way down and red is all the way up the lights are off.

Can this be a resistor or it it software based, I know the kernel can control the LEDs and so on but I am leaning towards hardware related. Maybe a broken SMD resistor these Chinese units are so poorly designed.

Anyways if anyone has some info, it will be greatly appreciated.

God Bless


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Wut9AP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment