Friday, April 29, 2016

Unlock HTC Desire 620 help

Hi folks,
I've been kindly referred to this section by Art Vanderlay to see if anyone can help with unlocking, not necessarily rooting, my HTC Desire 620. See below.

Many thanks!
pgtipz

---Quote (Originally by pgtipz)---
Hi folks,
I'm having trouble unlocking my HTC Desire 620, purchased here in the UK, and on the EE network, formerly T-Mobile.

I've tried info online on Youtube and GiffGaff, switching on USB debugging, downloading requisite drivers and unlocking tools, etc,

Then, I tried paid-help from two unlocking sites recommended on GiffGiff, unlockingonline.com , mobileunlocked.com
In each case, my fee was refunded after they failed to unlock the phone. :(

I'd be grateful for a working solution to unlock the phone, if possible - and saving some £ on bills, especially roaming in UK/France/USA with a better/cheaper provided than EE.

Many thanks for your help.

pgtipz

-----
Hi,

I couldn't find much information about your device here except this thread

HTC MTK CPU Flash Files + Flashtool (Updated 21/05/2015) (http://ift.tt/1VS8F6S)

Try posting your query there. Experts there may be able to assist you.

Good luck :)

Art Vanderlay
XDA Assist


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VWnVQb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment