Saturday, April 30, 2016

Phone stuck on htc logo and not turning on!

I HAVE "CARBON-5.1.1-UNOFFICIAL-20150920-0305-enrc2b " CUSTOM ROM for my HTC ONE X+ so i started the process of flashing the custom recovery.
1. First i do flash recovery from "twrp"
2. then i wipe up all the cache and dalve cache too.
3.THEN i go to install there i go to the zip file of "CARBON-5.1.1-UNOFFICIAL-20150920-0305-enrc2b " and install it. everything goes right the after that i reboot my device.
4. At the time of reboot first my phone shows a "c" logo then stuck to it. After 3-4 hours it switched of may due to battery empty.
5. then i again switch on my mobile but it had struck to the HTC logo and not moving forward.
6.it is going to recovery mood but not rebooting the device.
7.I think it has gone into boot loop but i didint know what to do ?
8.I have also tried factory reset.


please help!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1r4Lxo2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment