Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Verizon VoLTE not working on pre-paid

I can not get HD voice to work on Verizon with my Nexus 5X. I just want to be able to be on a call and still use data. This feature (HD Voice) is available for pre-paid customers now, but I can't seem to get it to work. I have "Enhanced 4G LTE Mode" turned on, I went to my Verizon to turn it on and it says it was added and will be available to use within 15 minutes. I wait 20 minutes, reboot my phone and it doesn't work? I go back to my Verizon and it's like I never added it, so I go through the process again... Same results. I go to a live Chat and after 25+ minutes get referred to the 800 number. Now I've been on with Verizon fro 2+ hours and they are telling me it's because I have a non Verizon phone!?!? I explained to Verizon that if I put a Verizon sim card in my phone from someone who already has HD voice active on there account, that it works perfectly... Still on with them now any suggestions? Am I missing something?:eek:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dppGpY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment