Monday, September 26, 2016

TWRP 2.8.7.0 or TWRP 3.0.2.1 N7000 / (ISORec) ?

Hi All / @bauner,

Does anyone know if there is a TWRP 2.8.7.0 or TWRP 3.0.2.1 available for our Note, that works in Android 4.4.4 (KitKat)?

I've found a TWRP 2.8.7.0 and a TWRP 3.0.2 which I believe @bauner very kindly wrapped up for us, to flash in ISORec. However when I flash 2.8.7.0 it shows as 2.8.1.0 when inside recovery.

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with ISORec, still trying to get my head around that. I understand that it separates the Recovery from the Kernel. But not sure if ISORec is supported on Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) ?

- when I flash 2.8.7.0 on KitKat, and then boot into Recovery, it shows up as 2.8.1.0?

Do those ISORec Recoveries look for a certain API / (SDK?) build of Android, and if it doesn't detect required version it doesn't flash?

I really need to get either 2.8.7.0 or 3.0.2.1 in order for Lanchon Re-Pit program to work... and happy with my build of KitKat until a stable Android 7.0 is out....

Cheers, Lister


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dwnvzR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment