Monday, September 26, 2016

Joying 8" Single Din - Custom Boot logo?

Hey all,

I recently purchased the Joying 8" Single Din Android 4.4.4 head unit. (JY-UQS01)

So far so good, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to get a custom boot logo on it. I am going back and forth with their support and they are really trying to be helpful, but there's a language barrier making things difficult.

So, has anyone done this? All i can gather is that you're supposed to put a file on the root of the sd card that is 1024x600 or higher. I've tried different filenames, different types, and the unit doesn't seem to see it. I can see the files in the file explorer app with no problem. When I go to the setting screen to select a logo, I can only choose from the built-in ones.

Any help, much appreciated!

Oh - and if anyone knows how to change the boot animation, I'd love to hear that also!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cwuKCY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment