Tuesday, September 27, 2016

lg g3 d855 in a very strange problem

Hi
am having a very strange problem with my phone, first it was the sim not working, until I continuously remove an install it again and again,
it was first runing on android 5.0 fully OTA updated.
However in a try to resolve the problem, I connected it to LG pc suite in order to get the android 6 ! it was working for a day, but it suddendly it stopped and went OFF for ever.
Thanks to a thread here in the forum, I Hard bricked it then soft bricked it with kitkat 4.4, it worked without any problem, but when the auto updates went to lolipop 5, it stopped again.

I installed marshmallow 6 with flashtool, the phone is working with the SIM without Internet with no problem, but, when I connect it to the net, and specially when I enter my gmail account it goes to the same loop again, and I have to flash it to return back.

Please Help.:confused::(


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d3LtUM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment