Monday, September 26, 2016

Themes for Rom, APK, etc...

Hey everyone! I'm new to android auto. Just installed my MTCD unit over the weekend and installed Malaysk' rom last night. Loving it so far, seems very functional.

I have this goal of getting a theme going. My truck is called "BATTLE TRUCK". I even have custom vinyls on the side of the truck that say the name. So, needless to say, when I installed android, i figured i would extend this theme to the HU. So far, i have changed the "Okay Google" keyword to "Okay Battle Truck...", and created a live wallpaper that shows the Battle Truck logo in an animated gif. Its okay...but it's not quite the Tony Stark level of custom i'm going for.

Has anyone modded any of the APKs or the ROMs themselves to get it looking just how you like? Splash screens perhaps? Any kinds of tips, pointers, etc would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a million as always!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dwnsEr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment