Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Need help reviving a completely dead device (not so dead though)

Hello folks!


I got my new Vivo XL less than 24 hours ago and messing around with it (as I do with all my Android devices) I tried rooting it as some people mentioned with rootking first and then remove it with something called sume-something, can't recall but I did it right lol. Right after this I restarted the device and to my surprise it was stuck in the blu logo at the startup (the one with the colors). I aint that stupid though so I went ahead and accessed the phone's original recovery to wipe cache and factory reset it as well with no success, I tried up to 5 times doing still with no success. Now concerned I tried reflashing the unit and again to my surprise since it is too new (perhaps) I haven't been able to find just 1 guide in which I could've just downloaded certain files and push them through fastboot or something, the only thing I found was installing TWRP or CMW through SP Flash Tool which I definitely tried and now the device won't even show me a colored screen. I was able to install the MDTK drivers so the unit gets recognized by my windows 10 computer and while trying to flash through SPFT the unit gets detected but right now the device just wont boot up and I can't find the way of somehow installing the stock rom (which I couldn't find) back to the device. I didn't touch the bootloader nor anything related to it just tried to root the goddamn thing -_-.

I'd really appreciate any help you guys could offer me, right now I'm downloading the VIVO XL backup someone left available at the following link but if I knew at least what to do with it :/

http://ift.tt/1pE82Py

Keep in mind that my device right now is completely dead, I know I can flash it because when I connect it to the computer it gets recognized but nothing shows up in the screen , not even if I press the volume rockers or hold the power button.,

I'm even willing to issue a donation for the hero that could help me out because the unit was sent to my freight forwarder's locker and having it returned would technically be more expensive than getting the phone itself brand new, help a brother out and I'll do my best to help YOU out with at least a beer :cowboy:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VBvmeU
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment