Okay, so I tried to downgrade my b810 indian to b521 european, tried many guides, but I always got the "system upgrade failed" error at 5%. :confused:
So here is my guide how could I successfully came out of the mess I made with b810.
This guide will not be very detailed, becauise if you have b810, you already know the basics.
NOTE:I do not guarantee that this will work for you. Other methods did not worked for me, so if You are in the same situation where i was, give it a try.
Step 0.
If you have a custom recovery (I had TWRP), you should first flash the stock "B805 (beta)" via Multi tool.
Step 1.:
Download this small transition package (~60kB)
unzip into sdcard/dload
settings/update/local update/update.app
phone restarts, update completes, reboot.
Step 2.:
Download this bigger transition package (~350MB)
unzip into sdcard/dload
settings/update/local update/update.app
phone restarts, update completes, reboot.
Step 3.:
Download Lollipop b521 EU firmware (~1.1GB)
unzip into sdcard/dload
settings/update/local update/update.app
phone restarts, update completes, reboot.
Step 4.:
Phone will be in bootloop, so while the phone shows "HONOR powered by Android" (or maybe it could load the animated HONOR logo) just press bravely the volume up + power buttons together until you get to the recovery.
Step 5:.
in the recovery menu do a cache wipe, and a factory reset
Step 6:.
reboot, and enjoy your EU lollipop!
Please hit Thanks if worked :good: :cool:
So here is my guide how could I successfully came out of the mess I made with b810.
This guide will not be very detailed, becauise if you have b810, you already know the basics.
NOTE:I do not guarantee that this will work for you. Other methods did not worked for me, so if You are in the same situation where i was, give it a try.
Step 0.
If you have a custom recovery (I had TWRP), you should first flash the stock "B805 (beta)" via Multi tool.
Step 1.:
Download this small transition package (~60kB)
unzip into sdcard/dload
settings/update/local update/update.app
phone restarts, update completes, reboot.
Step 2.:
Download this bigger transition package (~350MB)
unzip into sdcard/dload
settings/update/local update/update.app
phone restarts, update completes, reboot.
Step 3.:
Download Lollipop b521 EU firmware (~1.1GB)
unzip into sdcard/dload
settings/update/local update/update.app
phone restarts, update completes, reboot.
Step 4.:
Phone will be in bootloop, so while the phone shows "HONOR powered by Android" (or maybe it could load the animated HONOR logo) just press bravely the volume up + power buttons together until you get to the recovery.
Step 5:.
in the recovery menu do a cache wipe, and a factory reset
Step 6:.
reboot, and enjoy your EU lollipop!
Please hit Thanks if worked :good: :cool:
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1YT7npx
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment