Monday, August 1, 2016

Stock ROM for honor 7

Hi,
I'am a user of honor 7 (PLK-UL00)
I tried to root honor 7 but after the last step i.e to install SuperSU and then reboot your system,
My phone got stuck in boot loop then i started searching for a solution and found that i should install
another version for SuperSU which i did and that made my phone to always boot into bootloader.
Then i again went to hunt for a solution , I got that i had to install a stock ROM for my phone .
When i searched for stock ROM available for my phone i got ROMs available for only PLK-L01
So the question is that is it OK if i install PLK-L01 stock ROM in PLK-UL00 phone.
I'm struggling since a week ,immediate response will be appreciated
Thank you


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aVyX42
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment