Wednesday, August 31, 2016

[Help me to decide] I want PIE, let me know ur experiences with that feature!

Hi, im looking for a nice Lemon Pie and i want to my N5 to gimme it, how can i get it? =P

Nah OT:

I'm searching for a rom that have those features, PIE and the option to disable Navbar (most roms have that one but no PIE), the other things is that i most prefer CAF over non-CAF but i think i've tested all the CAF based roms with PIE feature and except Temasek's CM13 CAF that has a horrible screen on battery drain in the last build, that have all the features that i want but that problem, all the other roms let me feeling that they can be better.

So ATM im feeling a bit dissapointed with that feature and thinking over switching to non-CAF roms :( (the other option is introducing me over rom compiling and make my own Temasek CM13 with blackjack and hookers :p)

SO, TL;DR

Im trying to categorize the most featured PIE roms from better performance from worst, i've only tested CAF so my non-CAF list is almost empty, do u recommend me anything to start compiling my own roms with my own cherrypicked features? i only want to get features from one rom and put it in the best base i can get, its acceptable for only a "power user" like me or do i need something like years of experience compiling things? ive never ever compile a single thing knowing that im compiling anything xD)

CAF:
Temasek CM13

non-CAF:
-

Later on ill add to the list all the roms ive tested, thanks for read.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bV571r
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment