Tuesday, August 30, 2016

I need help rooting my xperia z2 D6503 build 23.5.A.0.575 android version 6.0.1

So I guess the title explains everything but I'll describe a little.
I've tried Googling it but no luck there, there's always a link missing or something goes wrong, or it's another version and not mine.
I'm having some problems understanding some things as well. Here's a list of things I don't completely understand:
What is flashing?
What is flashing a ROM?
what is flashing a pre rooted zip file?
What is flashing a bootloop fix zip file (I've seen you will need this after the root on this version)?
Will flashing remove all my apps?
Will I have to flash something to root my Xperia?

I'm pretty new to the whole rooting world but since my warranty is about to void I want to root my phone, why not if so?
About the rooting tools. I have a Linux Mint OS so I prefer Linux compatible tools though I can run a Virtual Machine or something for the rooting. Maybe borrow my brother's computer.

Any help will be appreciated, I don't know what to do anymore, spent few hours trying to root my phone already.
Gur Telem.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bFVRgt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment