Monday, August 29, 2016

How to disable constant roaming notification whilst abroad?

Hi all,

I am using an S6 Edge and whenever I'm abroad I see a permanent notification that roaming is deactivated and I should activate it. I cannot swipe the message away. It's permanent.
I also get a message that data connection was disconnected because roaming is deactivated. But i can swipe that one away at least :D

Does anybody know where I can deactivate whatevwr is causing this norification? I do not want to activate roaming nor do I want to be reminded. I am using wifi abroad.

I attached a picture for you :)


Hope someone can help me out :svetius:

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Screenshot_20160829-143822.jpg Views: N/A Size: 170.9 KB ID: 3858246  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bQxEVO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment