Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Root Any Android Phone by Modifying Stock Rom files

My Micromax Canvas Knight 2 (e471) running Lollipop 5.0.2 does not have a root strategy. So I started searching all the forums and tried so many methods like:
Unpacked boot.img , changed ro.secure=0,ro.debuggable=1 etc.
But nothing worked. No custom roms or CWM mods for this device. Cant get root access for Mediatek device since my device is Snapdragon 615.
Cant push anything to system\bin : No Permission
Please help me in Rooting this device some way. I have even installed Ubuntu and tried but my device did not get detected while using 'adb devices' command.

I badly need the root as I haven't got the chance to explore all the features of root access. There should be some way even if its so hard and time consuming to do and risky ryt?
Someone please help me with a solution.
Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c4dd7j
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment