Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Problem from uninstalling xposed (SOS)

Hi. i'm on Galaxy S6 6.0.1 marshmallow (STOCK ROM) that recently rooted and installed Xposed custom build by wanam.
I regret after finding out that i was unable to use barclays banking app and snapchat;

Unsure if my phone is soft bricked due to my history of actions:

First, i have installed normal xposed that caused bootloop and then proceed to replace it with the custom build version by wanam upon researching in the forums.

Upon finding out that i was unable to use the apps mentioned above after booting,
I unrooted my phone believing it was due to the root without removing xposed. It still didn't work so I rerooted it back just to remove xposed.

After flashing the uninstaller.zip, it went on bootloop again. I tried flashing several uninstaller including the one provided by wanam and it all didn't work.

The only solution i found in the internet was to deleting the file on data/data/de.****xposed via TWRP file manager. That didn't work as well and I panicked when the reboot button in TWRP weren't working anymore so i manually rebooted and proceeded to wipe my data heavy-heartedly which also didn't bypass the bootloop.

Now, i am left with no option and only able to use my newly wiped phone after reinstalling Xposed again.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cbnroF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment