Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Flashing Stock 6.01 (PG1) from sammobile, the device wont boot post install

Hello everyone, I need some help here.

I downloaded the latest from sammobile

G900PVPU3CPG1_G900PSPT3CPG1_G900PVPU3CPG1_HOME.tar .md5

and ODIN v3.12.3

I placed the tar file in the AP slot, installed everything, I receive the final okay and the phone reboots to the stock samsung boot animation, and just sits.

Does anyone have any idea why I can't seem to get past the boot animation?

I can pull the battery and install TWRP, and boot to recover fine, but no matter how long the device will NOT get past the boot animation.

Is it possible that I have a bad download? Can I "downgrade" to PE2, without risk of bricking the device somehow?

thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cqKLjL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment