Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Unable to receive Calls or Texts if WiFi is turned on 1.80.617.1

Hey guys. As the title states I can't receive calls or texts if Wifi is on. If I turn Wifi off or get out of range the mobile data isn't turned on. Only remedy is to turn the phone off and power it back on. One work around I've found is to disable LTE and use the GSM/WCDMA auto option.

I've already tried to do a factory reset and HTC support isn't helpful. They told me to re-install the update ruu but the update they told me to download isn't up to date. Now they're saying to send the phone in, but I use this as my work phone so I really need to get it working and can't afford to not have a phone for 10 days.

Help me obi wan kenobi


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29r6cLT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment