Wednesday, June 29, 2016

How to backup current official OS

I have a swift phone with it is original OS "12.1.1-YOG7DAS2FI" and the phone already got two updates and downloaded them but I have never install any of them. the last one downloaded today is "13.0-ZNH0EAS2NH"

I saw many people are complaining about the new OS and others saying it is very good. so I am confused whether to upgrade or not. So I am thinking of upgrading, But I need to make sure I have everything backed up in case i didn't like the new OS. I need detailed steps how to completely backup current OS and how to restore it in case anything happened.

also If anyone can help and summary all cons and pros of the upgrade, it would be very helpful.

Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29aLdk6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment