Thursday, June 30, 2016

Disable thermal throttle?

First things first, I understand the dangers of this, and that I could fry my device. I'm just looking for answers, not lectures. :)

I'm wondering how to go about disabling (or at least fixing) the thermal throttle on my device. I'm not sure how other people's HAM2's act in regards to this, but mine seems hyper-sensitive. It's near-impossible to use in the summer, even in the shade. It's warm to the touch, yes, but hardly hot enough to make everything freeze and lag like crazy.
It's running PAC on build 11.27.15 (5.1). It was running beautifully in the winter, but it's becoming a bear to deal with now. Is there a way to either disable it or set the trigger temperature higher (preferred)? I can monitor it if it's disabled, but I would prefer to simply set it higher if that's an option (or at least, to not allow it to throttle as severely). I'd appreciate some help with this.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/298mtHb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment