Thursday, June 30, 2016

White Lines across my smart phone screen

One morning I woke up and the bottom half of my Samsung galaxy avant (SM-G386T) had a grid of white lines going across it. First time I restarted my phone it went away.

But they keep coming back and now it's more permanent, Sometimes it goes away briefly but they come back. I tried factory resetting. That worked the first time for a few hours but then it came back. and I tried it again and 2nd time there white lines where there during the factory reset.

The lines even show when I turn the phone off and charge the phone. So I believe this means it is w hardware issue

I tried taking the back planel of the phone off. I disconnected and reconnected the lcd connector latch on the left side. But the problem still persists. I haven't pulled up the screen with a suction cup. So Idk if there is a cable that could be loose on the front end or not. But Idk want to go buy suctions cup if I dont need to you.

Should note that I do have a good sturdy rubber case on my phone. but it has hit the floor a few good times.

One other thing that seems to aggravate or sometimes even make the lines go away is putting my phone to sleep and waking it up repeatedly or adjusting my brightness to max.

What do you guys think? is this fixable or do I need to replace the lcd screen.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29abSKC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment