Friday, July 29, 2016

Please help me :(((

So I was using Lucky Patcher and tinkering around with the play store but little did I know I messed up .com.android.vending COMPLETELY and uninstalled it and the play store because it wouldn't stop crashing and stuff then when I reinstalled it all the google apps said there's no internet connection so then I went online to find a solution and I did and I deleted hosts from etc and then I went back to play store and it seemed to work (yay!) BUT then it crashed so much and it's not a system app and I think that's the problem but all the other google apps were working 100% although I need play store to update my apps and it wont even update it'll just crash before updating or downloading anything. (I have a Rooted Device by using KingRoot and Root Explorer)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2axTWuE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment