Saturday, July 30, 2016

Help me please lg x-150 is hangup while boot

Is here any expert wich can help me please lg x150 Lollipop Hang up bootloop


I rootet my phone with kingoroot then installed supersu all was ok .
The device is lg-x 150 bello 2 Lollipop 5.02
Then because I'm a Noob try an xposed Installer from utube it was from terminal without flashing after this the device started optimised the Apps till 88 of 140 and started new and then Stück an Bootlogo with the circle
I tryed to put the phone on PC but the PC can t recognize anything im not able to do anything


I tryed to wipe everything Factory Reset with Android Recovery nothing I haven't any custum recovery
I there any possibility to u install the script manunally

Please help this would awesome


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ad0mg7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment