Friday, July 29, 2016

[help] My G3 doesn't accept custom Roms

Dear all, as i mentioned My LG G3 F400s doesn't accept any custom roms but no problems about stock roms
It was accepted in the past but not now, I tried everything to solve this problem but nothing work
before I used cloudy and fulmics without any issues but last month I tried to flash OTA I got Boot-looping then i used flash tools to flash kitkat.tot and rooted it to flash custom rom but I got boot-looping again
I repeated all steps and after flashed kitkat I flashed Lollipop.kdz by LGUP and it accepted but after flash the custom recovery I got "secure boot error" message
I did that many times with different versions of custom recovery and custom Rom (Cloudy and fulmics) but after all steps I got Boot-looping
Now I am using MM stock Rom but there is no root for it yet, So any help please.
sorry for my bad English I tried to explain as much as I can.
Thanks.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ajjS0p
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment