Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Z7 max installing Gapps and Lollipop upgrade help needed.

Hi Experts,

I am a newbie to this forum. I am having one phone Nubia Z7 Max bought from abroad which is chinese version. so no google play for me.

I am currently 1.29 version and now I wanted to know which is correct method to make google working on my phone and how to upgrade to lolipop.

I have searched this forum, found so many articles about rooting and making google apps. but its not working...

i have rooted my phone successfully with towel root and root checker also. and followed below link to go into TWRP mode (z7 mini root recovery video on youtube)


However after that I could not reboot , pressing volume + and power does not reboot and give me option even tried quiboot app from play store, but it wont reboot..

How ever my phone is working normally with out google.

There are lot of links thats confusing me which one is right procedure..

1. I need to have google in my phone
2. upgrading to lollipop(not mandatory)

Please guide me into right steps.
Regards
Prasanth


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1XcaJac
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment